Comics

Thursday, February 2, 2012

TRIUMPHANT RETURN...ish

Hello!  It's been far too long.  I miss this damn site.  Apparently I've still managed to get a good audience following the comic so I will take this moment to announce that In The Year 3000 will return...this year.  :)  I was fired so the last few weeks have been busy.  I have big personal and professional plans for this year, so I will let everyone know what's going on.  BESIDES THAT, I have been coming up with a way to wrap up the super massive story arc that I should've ended a few months ago, so once that's done I will just put up some random comics while I work on a total reformat of this site.  So thanks for reading, and check back every once in awhile and see if I've actually done anything.

x-x- (hug stab hug stab)
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive