Comics

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

She Sleeps Above The Covers...FOUR FEET ABOVE THE COVERS!!!



Many profuse apologies for the delay in comics.  Sometimes...life happens and the comic has to take a back burner.  Plus I do this all for free.  There's a reason I don't have ads or sell anything on my site...It's about the comic.  I like to entertain, even though it's a lot of work and I'd really LIKE to have goods for all of you...the comic is just here for your amusement.  So with that being said, I have a congratulations to give out.  RUSSIA!  You have surpassed Germany as my most viewed country outside of the U.S.A.  Поздравляю!!  But don't feel bad Germany.  You're still up there.  Now if I can only get more views from Nepal...hmm...

See you all on Friday!!

x-x-,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive