Comics

Saturday, May 11, 2013

UPDATE 5/11/13

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Wow.  I don't even know where to begin.  Way too much has happened in the last year +.  Sometimes life just happens.  I honestly totally got sidetracked by life and totally forgot about this.  I still think about the comic sometimes, but today I went through and re-read every one of them.  Apparently people still check out the comic so that's really cool.  I know I promised to update the site, and I still would like to.  I really miss the fun of story creating and comic drawing.  So there is a slight chance I will put up new comics.  I just don't know when.  I think I'll start drawing up some stuff, redesigning some things and maybe this comic will come back to life.  I find myself doodling the characters every now and then and I still have it.  So thanks for checking out my insanity in comic form and hopefully you'll hear back from me soon.

x-x- (hug stab)

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive